Yactraq delivers business insights through audio mining and speech analytics. Recorded phone calls as well as video contain valuable information related to Voice-of-the-customer, Compliance, Quality and Search. Verticals served include Media, Finance, Healthcare and Retail. In order to be effective, B2B speech based semantic systems need custom vocabularies that include not just industry specific but customer specific terms. Yactraq's patent pending and award winning machine learning technology allows us to deliver custom vocabularies orders of magnitude faster and more cost effectively than legacy approaches.
Yactraq's offering makes audio mining economically attractive for small customers as well functionally specific applications within large customers. Our patent pending and award winning CoreTraq engine uses a Yactraq proprietary fusion of speech recognition and natural language understanding to deliver an integrated picture of both speech and text based semantic data either to our OmniTraq business intelligence layer or to any custom application for analysis or search. To complete our offering Yactraq also provides professional services.
Partnerships, Recognition & Traction:
- In April 2016 Yactraq was selected by Gartner for its “Cool Vendors in Smart Machines 2016” report. Yactraq has also been mentioned in The Gartner CRM Vendors Guide 2016, within the Interaction Analytics subcategories of both Customer Service and Performance Management.
- Yactraq is an IPFD partner of Intellectual Ventures. This puts Yactraq in a unique position in terms of IP strategy and options vs. other players in the speech marketplace.
- Yactraq is an ecosystem partner of IBM Watson and among the first 20 to be showcased in Watson's Cognitive Gallery. Our OmniTraq audio mining product integrates Watson's out-of-the-box capability with our CoreTraq custom vocabulary technology into a seamless reporting and search engine for phone call and web video data.
- Yactraq is a member of IBM's Catalyst Program for Cloud Startups. As a Catalyst member, Yactraq receives $120,000 worth of credits to put towards IBM Cloud usage, including IBM's Softlayer datacenter capabilities as well as its Bluemix cloud platform service.
- One of our key video search clients successfully raised funding from the New York Times and were acquired around a year later by AOL in Dec 2014.
- Yactraq has processed more than 4 million minutes of customer data with our CoreTraq API.
- Customer references are available on request.
- Gartner Cool Vendor in Smart Machines 2016.
- Econtentmag.com's Trendsetting Products of 2015.
- TiE50 2013 Winner.
- CIX Top 20 Winner 2012.
- Alumnus Canadian Technology Accelerator at Rocketspace.
For more information see our white papers at www.yactraq.com
Host: Brayden York
Speaking with business owners and thought leaders about taking risks in life and in business.
Disclaimer (Please Read)
1. Inga Beale
2. Warren Buffett
3. Tina Osen
4. Elon Musk
4. Gary Vaynerchuk
5. John Lee Dumas
*Always interested in a warm introduction.